Updating Your Newsletter on InboxReads
By Keenen Charles • May 15, 2023tips
To make the most of your InboxReads submission it's important to keep the listing up to date. Whether it's improved descriptions or images, or you've moved to a new website, you want potential readers to discover the current best version of your newsletter.
Updating your listing is easy with an InboxReads account.
- Go to your InboxReads dashboard
- Click the edit button next to the newsletter you'd like to update
- You'll be taken to the newsletter update page where you can modify any details of your newsletter.
Note that changes can take a few hours to reflect for everyone.
No InboxReads Account?
If you don't have an InboxReads account and your newsletter is already listed on InboxReads you can still update it by following the claim process. This is a simple step to verify ownership of the newsletter and then you can make updates yourself.
- Create an InboxReads account here
- You'll be taken to the dashboard page, then click the claim button at the top.
- The claim form will pop up where you can should submit a link to your newsletter on InboxReads.
- You'll be contacted via email to verify that you own this newsletter and once that's done you can follow the steps above to update your newsletter.
And that's it! If you have any issues updating your newsletter just contact us.